• All non-owner occupied residential structures must be registered annually.
• Registration forms must be filled out accurately; intentional submission of false information will result in penalty.
• Registration Time Frame:
2012 and beyond – January 1st – March 1st
• Registration Fee - $50 Annually - Even if there are multiple structures on one property, the annual registration fee is still $50 if all of those structures are assigned to one PIN. However, the annual registration fee will be reduced to $25 per property if the owner or authorized agent attends ONE FREE City-sponsored training session.
• Failure to register will result in fines of up to $500 per offense
• An exception to registering non-owner occupied structures has been added allowing properties occupied by an immediate family member (defined as an owner's parent, sibling, spouse, or child) may be exempted from registering the property as non-owner occupied if a family exemption form is filed with the Department of Inspections.